Best of Chris Kirubi’s Quotes and Tweets
Chris Kirubi was a one size fits all kind of person. He was a real estate developer, a deejay, mixing the best of rock music at Capital FM every once in a while, an entrepreneur, a media personality and he also had a lot of influence in the political scenes. Most of all, he was an inspiration and what he said carried weight and got people thinking.
Here are some of his best quotes and tweets, including his latest tweet today morning.
1. “You can have quality medicine, have the doctors but without God, all is nothing.”
2. “I always tell my friends that good is the best enemy of best, don’t settle for the ordinary.”
3. “Don’t be a Jack of all trades and a master of none. Master one and remain relevant in it."
4. “I hope you are living in your own terms. Forget what others think and trust your ability to make the right decisions for yourself and your business. Self-confidence will take you the extra mile.”
5. “Work hard and don’t take bribes. I do not trade with the government. There is a lot of business outside the government.”
6. “There will always be someone who will try to limit your potential and who cannot see your worth. Don’t be discouraged by them but most importantly, don’t let it be you.”
7. “You are a byproduct of your thoughts. Think rich and you become rich, think poverty and you will eventually remain in poverty.”
8. “People say I am one of the richest people in Kenya, but that is not my concern. I mean, they say I am a god of sorts, but I don’t agree. When I look at my companies and see the number of people we have employed, it gives me joy. It is more satisfying than having all the money in the world.”
9. “One of the mistakes people make is to get frustrated when they feel stuck and are not progressing as they would want. Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it’s not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose. So, go through it and grow.”
10. " If you understand an idea, you can express it so that others can understand it. However, if you can't explain it, you don't really understand it; and you cannot invest in a business you don't understand."